Peak 8 Exercise: The Best Exercise and How to Do ItThe understanding of experts regarding what is the best exercise for health, longivity, strength and more changes every few decades. Here is such a breakthrough understanding.
My extensive research over 12 years shows that Peak 8 of Dr Mercola is the single best exercise for many reasons. For full details, please see the original article.
Here’s a summary of what a typical peak fitness routine might look like using a recumbent bike:
- Warm up for three minutes
- Exercise as hard and fast as you can for 30 seconds. You should feel like you couldn’t possibly go on another few seconds
- Recover for 90 seconds
- Repeat the high intensity exercise and recovery 7 more times
Be mindful of your current fitness level and don’t overdo it when you first start out. If you are not in great shape and just starting this you may want to start with just two or three repetitions, and work your way up to eight. You may need to start with just walking and when you do your 30 second bursts your legs would be moving as fast as possible without running – and your arms would be pumping hard and fast.
Ultimately you want to exercise vigorously enough so you reach your anaerobic threshold as this is where growth hormone release is triggered. Whatever activity you choose, by the end of your 30 second sprint period you will want to reach these markers:
- It will be relatively hard to breathe and talk because you are in oxygen debt
- You will start to sweat profusely. Typically this occurs in the second or third repetition unless you have a thyroid issue and don’t sweat much normally.
- Your body temperature will rise
- Lactic acid increases and you will likely feel a muscle “burn”
I conclude that Binaural beats for exercise can help daily exercise more regular and enjoyable. Give it and try.
What do you think?